R.E. Warner & Associates, Inc. was selected to design a new service facility for the Village of Moreland Hills and to act as the Construction Administrator for the actual construction of the building. The project included new construction and additions and improvements to a second building on the existing municipal complex.
The work included the following:
• A three-bay, 2,750 square foot addition on the west end of the existing Building Department office building to house the Vehicle Maintenance Department.
• 900 square feet of renovations to the existing Building Department office building.
• The demolition of the existing Service Department building.
• The design and construction of a new 13,540 square foot Service Department building in the location of the existing Service Department building.
– Open garage area
– Storage rooms
– Storage mezzanine
• General plumbing, HVAC, and electrical installations related to the nature of the work in each building, but also including the following:
– Emergency generation
– Maintenance lifts
– Fluid distribution