R.E. Warner & Associates, Inc. has been selected by the City of Lorain Department of Public Utilities for design and construction administration of multiple improvements to their PQM wastewater treatment plant. These improvements have included process and facility modifications to several areas of the plant including pump and piping systems. Presented below are recent projects.
- Preparation of plans, specifications and construction administration for replacement of two trickling filter screw pumps and two influent well screw pumps.
- Preparation of plans and specifications for replacement of 4-inch split-face Concrete Masonry Units (CMU) and 2-inch rigid insulation board.
- Preparation of structural, piping and electrical plans, specifications, construction administration and start-up assistance for replacement of one trickling filter screw pump and one influent well screw pump with variable speed controlled, submersible pumps.
- Construction administration services to assist with the installation of the High Service Pump VFD unit
- Preparation of plans and specifications to replace the secondary digester roof
- Preparation of plans and specifications for replacement of existing odor control ductwork systems in the digester, primary settling tank and trickling filter areas