As a consultant, R.E. Warner is providing civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering services related to the IDIQ agreement for fixed price task order(s). Tasks have included:
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing design for renovation and expansion of scenic laboratory (Building 142, Room 285) at Glenn Research Center.
- Engineering and design to secure two existing culvert inlets with minimum environmental impact along Abram Creek at NASA Glenn Research Center
- Design and specifications for electrical and mechanical renovations to Buildings 54 and 55.
- Evaluation and redesign of four existing culvert locations at the Plum Brook Station.
- Civil data collection and analysis of geotechnical reports, evaluation of options, recommendations and design for soil stabilizations and design for soil stabilization and erosion control along the steep hillside west of the ACS Building 147.
- Design services to complete the civil, structural, mechanical and electrical construction documents for Fitness center expansion.
- Civil and structural design for security enhancements at the eastern perimeter of NASA GRC along West Hangar Road including new fencing, new gate and barrier and a new blast resistant wall.
- Civil and electrical design services for design of a Smart Grid around buildings 302, 332, 333, 334 and 336 at the NASA GRC campus.