R.E. Warner & Associates, Inc., in joint venture with other Cleveland consultants provided architectural, engineering and environmental services to NASA Glenn Research Center . This was the third task order contract at Glenn Research Center that R.E. Warner has been directly involved in. Our contract with the government was a 2-year base contract with three 1-year options.
Under our contract, several hundred task orders, both large and small, simple and complex, were successfully completed. These task orders have involved the rehabilitation, repair and modernization of research and test facilities, office and administration buildings, maintenance and repair shops, computer systems, food service facilities, utilities, roadways and parking facilities. Up to 50 fixed price, lump sum projects could be underway at any given time.
In addition, we have provided construction management and observation services for projects either designed under this contract or by others. Special emphasis was placed on construction safety, quality and minimal disruption to the existing NASA customer and facilities. Typical projects R.E. Warner was involved with included:
- Renovation of the Electrical Propulsion Research Building .
- Upgrade of the High Voltage Power Distribution System at Plum Brook Station.
- Renovation of Building 109 for incorporation of the Heated Tube Facility.
- Environmental Assessments for Relocation of NASA GRC facilities due to expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport .
- Value Engineering and Peer Review for relocation of NASA GRC facilities due to expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport .