Your project is not complete until it is operational and functioning as planned and designed. With that goal in mind, R.E. Warner offers pre-construction, procurement, construction and design/build services to both public and private owners. We have provided a wide range of professional services for construction of transportation and infrastructure improvements, large and complex process and manufacturing plants, steel production facilities, electric power generation plants and commercial and institutional buildings.
Pre-construction services such as cost estimating, scheduling and system analysis are important planning and monitoring tools required to keep a project on track from start to finish.
Procurement services can often help determine material availability, identify and expedite long lead items and package bids to minimize costs and expedite schedules.
Construction administration and field observation services are critical to ensure the project is built according to the plans, specifications, and goals of the owner. A thorough understanding of the project by someone located at the site on a regular basis can help resolve any field issues quickly and efficiently while maintaining the intent of the owner and designer.
When the owner prefers, R.E. Warner can provide design/build services, either as a prime under direct contact with the owner or as a design consultant to the contractor. Our design/build services can either be for a turnkey installation or through engineering, procurement and construction management (E/P/CM).
- Conceptual Estimate
- Cost Estimate
- Systems Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Construction Feasibility
- Life Cycle Costing
- Energy Evaluations
- Project Management
- Resident Engineering
- Construction Observation
- Field Logistics Planning
- Construction Layout and Staking
- Record Keeping
- Job Accounting
- Start-up and Training
- Project Finalization
- Material Availability
- Labor Availability
- Plans and Specifications
- Long Lead Item Identification
- Bid Packaging
- Bidder Interest and Solicitation
- Purchasing and Subcontracts
- Shop Drawing Review
- Joint Venture
- Engineer/Procure/Construction Manager (EPCM)
Areas of Specialization
- Pre-Construction Services
- Construction Administration
- AIMCO Real Estate Investment Trust
- Broadview Heights, City of
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland Division of Port Control
- Cleveland Division of Water
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Cleveland Municipal School District
- Cleveland Port Authority
- Copperweld Corporation
- Corning Incorporated
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Ford Motor Company
- Garrett Morgan Water Works Plant
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Heidtman Steel Products, Inc.
- Honda of America Manufacturing, Inc.
- INEOS Nitriles
- Lake County Board of Commissioners
- Lake County Engineer
- Lake County Utilities Department
- Lorain County Engineer
- Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority
- LS-II Electrogalvanizing Company
- Medina County Sanitary Engineer
- Moreland Hills, Village of
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections
- Ohio Department of Transportation
- Ohio Turnpike Commission
- Plastics Reclaiming Technologies, Inc.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Port Clinton, City of
- Rocky Mountain Steel Mills, Inc.
- RTI International Metals, Inc.
- Scotts Company, The
- Solar Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Solon, City of
- Westgate Mall, LLC