The R.E. Warner Board of Directors is pleased to announce that it has voted to extend President & CEO Theodore A. Beltavski’s term for another three years.
In addition, it announces its Officer assignments:
- CEO & President: Theodore A. Beltavski, PE
- Chief Operating Officer: Francis H. Johnson, Jr., PE
- Secretary: Matthew S. Barratt, PE
- Treasurer: Matthew R. Benovic, PE, SE
- Quality & EEOC Officer: David G. Ferencik, PE
The Board also announces that Vice President Frank Johnson has been promoted to Senior Vice President in recognition of his work to advance and enhance firm operations and administration, which has brought about numerous improvements in processes and procedures across nearly all areas of the firm.
As we begin 2021, R.E. Warner is positioned to continue building on our strengths and successes in pursuit of ensuring the success of our clients’ projects. We look forward to further evolving and improving through our quest to remain a leading consulting engineering practice.