R.E. Warner has been selected by Cuyahoga Community College for two consecutive on-call college-wide project development services contracts for projects ranging from small renovations and internal moves to larger additions and renovations.
We have completed numerous tasks involving evaluation and design upgrades of building components and systems at their Western, Metro and Eastern campus' including electrical, mechanical/HVAC, structural, architectural and construction administration services. Tasks have included:
- Brunswick building demolition and new parking lot
- Mechanical, electrical and structural construction documents and specifications for replacement of approximately 40 rooftop units at the East Campus EEC Building
- Corporate College West cooling tower replacement
- Corporate College East survey elevation
- Surveying and engineering for utility vacation on East 33rd Street in Cleveland for Cuyahoga Community College
- Preliminary and conceptual engineering to study the feasibility and cost of a proposed drop off and pick up area at the Pura Vida Restaurant in downtown Cleveland
- Three new bus shelters at three different locations at the East Campus site including a conditions assessment and preparation of drawing and specifications for the repair, replacement, and installation of concrete slabs.
- Western Campus Fitness Center Weight Room Floor Loading