The Akron Metropolitan Housing Authority awarded R.E. Warner an annual contract to provide basic architectural and engineering services for undefined projects on an as needed basis.
Our services include pre-design and assessment/feasibility studies, design, bidding and award, construction and contract administration and post completion/warranty phases of work in the areas of architecture, site planning, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and civil engineering, landscape architecture, cost estimating and construction contract administration.
Projects have included:
Saferstein Towers Upgrades
- Fire pump and associated motor replacement
- Fire alarm system upgrade
- Building exterior envelope restoration/repairs
Sutliff Exterior Renovation
- Condition investigation of the exterior facades including windows, balconies, wall accessories and roof, and replacement of the entry roofs.
- A fire caused damage to a unit at this complex and drawings and specifications were created to repair the front façade, the roof and the front porch.
- A unit was damaged by a car collision and we developed a report and repairs to address the damage to the unit.
Stephanie A. Keys Upgrades
- New roof replacement.
- Parking lot expansion to incorporate a new drive, landscaping and sixteen additional spaces.
- Topographic survey, land use submittal/local jurisdiction coordination, civil engineering, cost estimating, and construction administration services for renovation of existing parking lots.