Dear clients and colleagues, Over the past several weeks, we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic situation and putting in place the recommended precautions by the CDC, WHO, and government officials to protect the health of our employees, their families, our clients and colleagues, and our communities. With the stay-at-home order from Ohio Governor Mike Dewine set to go into effect tonight, we wanted to provide an update on our operations plans for the coming weeks. R.E. Warner is considered an essential business as determined by the Department of Homeland Security (//cisa.gov/Essential). We support public utilities and other clients related to critical infrastructure, and as such we are committed to continuing to provide high-quality professional services and meet scheduled deadlines during this time. We will continue to follow the below protocols.
- Our office space will remain open and while at least one person will be here during normal business hours, we are encouraging staff to work remotely as is feasible.
- Non-employees are restricted from entering our office space; Outside vendors are being asked to reschedule appointments for a later time.
- All non-essential travel has been discontinued.
- We are continuing communication through email, telephone, Microsoft Teams and conference calls.
- We have created a written corporate policy outlining these and other internal procedures, including a facility access form, that follows CDC and WHO guidance.
As you are aware, the COVID-19 situation is rapidly evolving. We will be in touch with further updates as needed. We are committed to doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19, making health and safety our highest priority as we continue to support our clients and colleagues in these challenging circumstances. We hope you all are staying well and thank you for your flexibility as we navigate this unprecedented environment together. Sincerely, Theodore A. Beltavski, PE President & Chairman