The Electrical Engineer for our ETF/FAC work is responsible for comparing documented values from drawings and project documents to database values. Work involves finding needed ratings from documents and verifying those values match actual installed equipment.
- Compiling reports and drawings for electrical utility substations and transmission lines.
- Using reports and drawings to update utility databases.
- Essential to follow directions given.
- Training is provided.
- Must keep current on the “state of the art” in their design specialty through review of periodicals and continuing education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- An ability to use AutoCAD and understand one-line diagrams is a plus.
- Ohio Drivers’ License.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other agencies, and the client.
- Integrity, sense of responsibility, independent judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the PC/windows environment with experience in e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.