R.E. Warner has an outstanding compensation package for our employees.
Benefits begin on the first day of the month following 30 days of full-time employment.
- 100% coverage for preventive care (routine exams, tests, well child visits and immunizations)
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Day Care
- Health Savings Account options
Other Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance: Supplemental Term Life
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
- Three different voluntary AFLAC policies
- 401K Plan with discretionary match
Time Off Benefits
- 7½ paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Military leave
- Jury duty leave
Additional Benefits Include
- Flex Hours – Employees may choose the working hours of
- 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. or 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Lunch is 11:45 P.M.-12:45 P.M.
After six months of employment, R.E. Warner will reimburse expenses incurred for tuition, books, and lab fees following certain guidelines. These can be found in the benefits handbook.
All employees are eligible to be voted in as a shareholder.
Made up of employees and run by employees. Social activities are planned for employees and/or their families. Activities include lunchtime cookouts, raffles, group outings (Indians games, whitewater rafting, etc.), and parties for employee children.
All R.E. Warner employees are eligible to receive a free phone and an 15-18% discount off their recurring monthly plan.
The office dress is currently business casual. Business dress is required when meeting with clients.
Parking and Transportation
Free parking and usage of company cars for travel away from the office.
Annual Company Holiday Party